Monday, 4 March 2013

Delayed NYE 2013 Post


After finally fixing my camera, I found these 'old' photos. I can not believe I didn't blog about NYE. 
Is it too late to share these with you now?


 Better late than never - right?

Every New Years I feel enormous pressure to have/be at the best party of the year. It makes every year stressful, so this year we thought different. 
Our original plan was to head to Berlin for NYE with a large group of friends. With bad planning and lack of communication the plan fell through. 

Now I would say that "I'm happy it fell trough" - we had such an amazing New Year. Spent with good friends, in an intimate setting with heavenly food, delicious drinks, and then dancing till our feet were (literally) bleeding. 


I wore:

Top -H&M
Ring - Swarovski
Watch - Rolex
Earrings - Ã…hlens 



We stared with salmon & creme cheese, prosciutto & melon, and goat cheese & tapenade canapes.


For starters we had lobster (of course).


As a little "fun thing" we chose one cocktail each to make that night. I believe that this was Martin's very 'manly' choice of cocktail. Unfortunately (with my goldfish brain) I can't remember what the cocktail was called. It had cherry liqueur, pomegranate juice, gin etc in it. 
I absolutely LOVED it! My perfect mix of sweet, sour, and refreshing.


For the main we had hasselback potatoes, asparagus, mushroom sauce, and the most succulent piece of meat I have ever tasted.



The drinks were flowing, the food was scrumptious, and laughter was filling the room.



...and the Instagrams were updated ;)


"Time flies by when you are having fun." All of a sudden it was almost 12 o'clock. We hurried to take out the bubbly from the fridge and re-locate to the balcony (which had an amazing view over the sea). We were able to see the the fireworks from Helsingborg AND Denmark!



After a lot of Oooo'ing and Ahhhh'ing, champagne drinking, hugging and kissing we headed out to the club Matt was DJing at, where we spent the rest of the evening/morning ;) 
Pin It

19 comments:

  1. I love your top (and top knot!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently started a new blog, would love if you could check it out!

    http://bemsa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/origins-face-masks.html

    talisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too late for a lovely post like this, it looks brilliant, I love the outfitxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and love that you are posting again!

    You look so beautiful in these photographs. Your skin looks amazing :) What age are you (if you don't mind me asking)? I can't get over how lovely your skin is. I'm 24 and I still have spots and starting to get fine lines!

    What skincare/foundation do you use? Sorry for so many questions.

    Please keep blogging

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren,

      I was just super lucky for my skin to clear up for NYE. I also get spots (still), even though I am not 25. Seriously thought that would stop after your teen years. Damn I was wrong! haha.

      Well I always wash my face morning and evening (using makeup remover) etc. I also try to use cold water because apparently that is supposed to close your pores (and not let any dirt in) after you have washed your face.

      The day cream I use is called pure & natural by Nivea.

      I also do not use foundation. I find that my makeup looks fake and thick, and my face can't "breath" properly. So just a bit of concealer where its needed and then powder.

      Hope this helps and that I didn't ramble on too much. Haha.

      xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your bun !!! it's perfect !
    Valentine

    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/
    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What hair products do you use? Do you do any special treatments? I highlight my hair and it is HAGGARD :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      Well I do highlight my hair too but i don't really use any products. I mostly try to stay away from hair driers and straighteners.
      Don't know if that helps...:S

      Delete
  8. That lobster just looks to die for, even if it was such long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seem to live such a perfect life . Just wondering , what did you do at university and what job do you do now ?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.
      I studied Advertising, and now i run a company with my boyfriend www.evereti.com :) x

      Delete
  10. Wishing you a happy weekend from Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The H&M top is perfection! xx

    http://fromanywherewithlov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks fabulous and like someone mentioned above your skin looks incredible. Just been reading your skin routine - definitely going to have to give the cold water a try x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks fabulous and your place is gorgeous :)

    http://primeministeroffun.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete