Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Instagram update.

So... I have become slightly obsessed with Instagram. I almost forgot about you my little bloggy-woggy. 
This week has been just like any other ordinary week. It has been freezing cold in Sweden - as usual. I have been a busy bee with work - as usual, *pat on the back*. I have stuffed my face with A LOT of food - as usual. When can something exiting and different happen? I may need a little weekend away. Do I hear London calling? ;) 

Follow me on Instagram: valentinadep
Took a power walk along the beach with the little ones.  All 3 of us slept like babies that night. 
H&M Blazer
Rolex Watch
RL Belt
Hollister Jeans
Rose & Born Scarf
Face By Stefan & Sabina de Pertis
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.  
Oven baked camembert with rosemary, chili, and honey.
Recipe a' la Rosie The Londoner.
Went to an auction this week. You can spot my purchase at the top right corner. 
How to 'fake' the perfect poached egg.
:)
Viva Italia.
Happy with my hot chocolate in my cold hands. I should really wear cloves.
T-shirt Zara
AllSaints Cardigan
Gina Scarf
Necklace & Belt from a little boutique in Amsterdam
The dogs make me go outside.  
Gel nail polish - apparently this should last for two weeks. 
The dogs enjoying the snow.
Me enjoying the snow. Next up... making a snow angel. 
Working into the early hours.
....and of cours enjoying a glas of red with good friends. 

Well... that was a little bit from my week. Let's hope something a bit more exiting happens next week so I've got something more to blog about :) 

XO XO 
Schmappip Girl 



Pin It

24 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous! Just discovered your way of faking poached eggs and it's brilliant, I must try it out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Let me know how the eggs turn out.

      x

      Delete
  2. Your breakfast looks delicious and the phrase 'eat breakfast like a king...' is what my Mum always used to tell me. Plus, breakfast is my favourite meal so it's good for me :)
    Also, the walk in your first image looks lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite meal too. I could eat 'breakfast' for every meal of the day.
      Glad you liked the pictures :)

      x

      Delete
  3. Your breakfast looks delicious! I'm bad in cooking and i really want to learn when I see your pictures.

    Have a look at my blog from Paris :)

    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/
    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to know how to cook to make that breakfast ;) You could do it! :)

      x

      Delete
  4. Great pictures!! Your dogs in the snow are sooo cute!
    The egg trick ist genius! I'll have to try that as well sometime. Oh and we have the same breakfast saying in Germany as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your instagram???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking beautiful! Love Instagram posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful! Really really enjoy your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful! i love your eyebrows very much. is it permanent make-up, or what is your secret? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It not permeant (unfortunately). I actually pluck and paint them on every day. Since i have been doing it for so long it has just become second nature now...so it takes me no more than a few minutes.

      x

      Delete
    2. you should blog an eyebrow tutorial! they really do look like permanent makeup! they are perfection!

      x

      Delete
    3. Thanks again. I might do - I'm not to used to making make up tutorials but i could give it a go.
      x

      Delete
    4. hey! thank you for your answer! i am also blond and have nearly non-existing eye brows. i am sick of dying and painint in the morning...? noooo... permanent make-up it not an option for me. i am too scared and saw too many bad bad examples. if you don't wanna do a tutorial: what product do you use? THANKS!!

      Delete
    5. I would also love a tutorial about your brow and/or makeup routine. Your eyebrows and complexion are just flawless

      Delete
  9. Ha ha ha, "face by..." :-) Underbara LillValle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, this might be a stupid question, but for the camembert is it safe to put the wood container into the oven? I'd love to make it but don't want to set my place on fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be fine as long as you take the plastic off ;) x

      Delete
  11. Stunning photos :)

    fitfabfeasts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pups are so cute! Great pics!

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! The poached eggs made my mouth water! x

    ReplyDelete